The A-RESET Workforce Development Program is a comprehensive program designed to support adult learners in their career development and workforce readiness. The program provides a range of services to help participants acquire the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the workforce.
ARESET Workforce Development Program
The Jefferson County Family Resource Center provides intensive, assessment, and case planning by working with families to build goal-directed, individualized action plans designed to identify & address barriers to success. Case management services include a coordinated referral process to other service providers, including follow-up and family advocacy.
Intensive Case Management for Adults with Education, Literacy, Work Readiness Training & Support
Here are some details about the program:
- Adult education/literacy and GED services: The program offers adult education and GED services to help participants improve their literacy skills and obtain their high school equivalency diploma.
- Vocational/Technical training: The program provides vocational and technical training in various fields to help participants develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the workforce.
- Work readiness and soft skills development: The program provides work readiness training and soft skills development to help participants build essential skills such as communication, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- Resume development and job search: The program offers assistance with resume development and job search to help participants find employment opportunities that match their skills and interests.
- Intensive case management: The program provides intensive case management to help participants navigate the challenges of job training and employment. This can include assistance with transportation, childcare, and other needs that may impact their ability to succeed in the program.
This program is uniquely crafted for Adults in need of education/literacy, GED services, Vocational/Technical training, work readiness, resume & soft skills development, job search, and intensive case management.
The goal of Adolescent Workforce Development Programs is to help young people build the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their careers, and to connect them with opportunities to gain practical experience and build professional networks. By providing these resources and support, these programs can help young people to become more confident, self-sufficient, and successful in their lives and careers.